Friday, June 22. 8-11pm.
A taste of the finest hors d'oeuvre in a spectacular setting, Canaletto, the restaurant at the unique The Venetian Resort-Casino, with breathtaking views of the Grand Canal and gondolas passing below. The restaurant's architecture is as remarkable as its food with 16-foot ceilings rising above polished hardwood floors and a glorious exhibition kitchen. Chef Luigi Bomparola will recreate the unique flavors of Venice for ASSC2007's exceptional Opening Reception. All delegates are invited - don't miss it!
The Venetian Resort-Casino
3355 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Phone: (702) 733-0070
- Exit the Imperial Palace to Las Vegas Blvd and turn right.
- Walk approximate 5 minutes until you get to the green and white awning (on the right) with the Grand Canal Shoppes sign on it (next to Sephora).
- Take the moving walkway over the Venetian bridge (past Madame Tussaud's).
- After the bridge go Left, following the signs to the Grand Canal Shoppes.
- Enter the Grand Canal Shoppes within the Great Hall. Stay on second floor and Zeffirino (banquet) will be down the hall on the Left.
- To go to Canaletto (opening reception), continue past Zeffirino and take a Right at the fork in the hall.
- Once you reach St. Mark's Square, Canaletto will be on the Right.